Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hate is a strong word..

So I'm not going to use it, even though the amount of emotion running through my body right now makes me want to use "hate" (along with a slew of other 4-letter words), but I won't.

I will, however, tell you the things I dislike.

I dislike when people complain about things they could easily fix themselves. Life isn't going to hand you anything, you have to work for it. God helps those who help themselves.

I dislike when people say mean things to you to make themselves feel better. It's not my fault you have low self-esteem. Please don't take it out on me.


I am tired of worrying about pleasing everyone else, so from now on, I'm only going to worry about me. To hell with everyone else.


I'm too angry to even think straight, so that is all for now.

No comments: